Monster A GoGo--The Early Years: Taken from old Home Movies




Hi there. After the video of my grandparents and my mom,  I finally finished the little video culled from my grandmother's home movies of when I was small. It's "The Adventures of Little Shawn"! Ha! It's the third and final video I made from home movies. I'd make one about my brother, Ronnie...but my grandfather was the home movie guy...and he died in January 1970...so there is very little footage of my brother, Ronnie at all. I may still try, but...

You don't have to watch this, of course. Some of it is repeated footage from other two videos. I had MUCH more I could have used, but who wants to see endless footage of me being held by different people? There are snippets here of just about everything anyway. (I did leave out a few things though).

The music is all kid-related in someway from my past. Some of it may have come later (such as The Brady Bunch "Sunshine Day" tune), but all things I experienced as a kid (The Lawrence Welk version of "Calcutta", for example, was used as the theme for the opening/closing credits to "The Hocus Pocus Show" on KTVN Channel 11 in San Jose when I was a child. Zowie!).

Watch or don't:





Comments