My Latest Article---Unusual Places to Stay in California

I just found out earlier today that my latest article for The Fresno Bee's Central Valley Magazine on unusual places to stay in California (based on some of my travels in 2016) has been published. It's been edited (mostly to, um...shorten it. ha!) and the title has been changed (to "Stay Funky"? Uh...okay...). It's not the greatest thing I've ever written (far from it), but it's out. Now I should be getting a small check for it soon. Hooray!  Below is the article (cut up to make the reading easier). Even though I did break it up and made the type bigger, I still find it hard to read on here. If you chose to read it, may I suggest you read it on the Bee's Central Valley magazine's website.

The link is here: https://issuu.com/fresnobee/docs/cvjan18  You will have to skip to page 42 to start viewing it. Place your cursor on the article and at the bottom of the page, you'll see some tools. The broken square in the lower right hand corner will make the article as big as your screen for easier reading. Take a look or don't.


The magazine cover























CHEERS!


Comments

Great article. I've lived in Southern California many years and although I love to explore interesting places, I feel I've seen only a fraction of them. Makes me want to go on another trip!
Monster A Go-Go said…
Thanks for reading it. I know it's hard to see on the blog---NOT like having an actual copy of the magazine. (I don't even have one of those.) YES! GO on another trip. Explore! Have fun! Discover cool and new things. My trip calendar is already starting to be filled up for 2018...and 2019! Ha! You've got to go-go-GO while you can. Thanks for visiting and leaving a note. CHEERS!