Hmmm... THAT didn't work. What next?





Hmmm... So---signing up and starting a blog in no way, shape, or form gave me insight in how to subscribe to Ms. Olsen's blog. Is there a way??? Or should I go back to spending my afternoon reading my junk email? (Think about all of the exciting offers for penis enlargers and get-rich-quick schemes i'm missing out on, darn it!)

Ha! I just discovered the "labels" option for the bottom of this post. I guess its there so would-be readers can find things of interest quicker? Because I didn't see it when I made my first post, I stuck in "Susan Olsen" and "Geri Reischel" in the label section, since they were both mentioned in that original blog entry of mine. I then added "penis enlarger", because, if nothing else, it's the only thing remotely interesting about this current blog entry. Then I looked at the label line I had written. Zowie! I'll bet this is the first time "Susan Olsen", "Geri Reischl" and a "penis enlarger" have all been grouped together! Ha! (Well, maybe NOT?? HA!)

Why is that, whenever I drive back home after work, this is what I see:




Cheers!

Comments