What am I doing here?





Hey all of you kool kiddies in Blog Land!

I just got an email marked URGENT from someone I don't know. The subject line said "Flush your COLON, Lose WEIGHT; Be HEALTHY." I feel so popular! Someone bothered to notice my colon needed flushing... Charmed, I'm sure! O' the joy...

What am I doing on here? It's bad enough I have a MySpace account that takes up way too much of my free time (what there is of it) ( http://www.myspace.com/monster_a_gogo ) and I already have a (PATHETIC EXCUSE of a) BLOG on my MySpace page ( http://blog.myspace.com/monster_a_gogo )...so WHY am I on here? Because at the request/suggestion of Geri Reischl (and if you don't know who she is...GOOGLE her, baby!) I am TRYING to subscribe to Susan Olsen's blog. I couldn't figure out HOW to do it...so I THOUGHT signing up and starting my own blog would give me subscription privileges??? (What do I know--I'm a go-go dancing skeleton!)

Hmmm... I'm SO not tech savvy. Perhaps I really SHOULD just give it up and go flush my colon...



Cheers!

Comments