Vintage Versions of my Parents in a Music Video

The other day, someone left a comment on one of my YouTube videos asking if they could use footage from one of the old home movies I have posted for a project they were working on. This is not the first time I have been asked that. I always give permission to use the footage---just ask that I can see the finished product.

Nothing had ever come of these projects with the home movies---which is fine. However, the most recent request surprised me with a finished, posted video yesterday. It's a Lana Del Rey song ---and it's not complete--but there is footage of my parents, young and happy. The lovely young woman in it is the maker of the video. She goes by the name Aries.

How nice to have had them included, even though it is just a homemade fan video. I am honored.

Here it is:



Thank you Aries. I really enjoyed it.


Comments